Monday, November 30, 2009

With All My Strength Even, In My Weakness, I Yet Worship Yahweh!

During this time of year I often reflect of my past. Why? I don't know but I seem to reflect more during this time... Allow me if you will to vent!! I have realized that even through my mental and emotional transitioning times I am weak. Yes although I am told I am STRONG over and over again by family and friends, right now and at times I feel completely weak and yet I press on....

The strength that I have is none other than what is provided unto me by my Creator. Lord knows the trouble I bear during these times and even though things may seem JUST FINE I'm at in war inside; Inside my mind and spirit. I have learned though, time and time again that this is the time to GO HARD!! To worship with wisdom and all I have within me. I have to tap into my inner self and allow the spirit of Most High to guide me as only Yah can.

I know you might say, what is she talking about? It seems as though she is speaking in riddles. Well when you have gone through all what I have and then some, then you too may comprehend. Ya see this life is a journey that I did not plan, yet I must walk in the shoes that fit me. The bible tells me in............

Romans 8:6
The mind of a sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is Life and Peace.

This is the reason I remind myself to refocus when this time of year comes around. I must stay focused with my mind stayed on Most High. Because the mind is so miraculous and yet corrupt in the same it must be told what to do. That can only happen when your spirit leads your mind in the direction your heart desires. I have decided that even through these times I will open my mind, soul, and heart unto my Creator, that I may live with life and peace.

Yes it gets hard sometimes, Really HARD! But I stay holding onto my Faith what I believe while remembering what God has already done for me. When I need to feel the touch of my Creator I go out and let the wind caress my face. I inhale the air that was put here just for me..(and you too). I look into the skies and admire the clouds that grace the atmospere. I listen to nature calling out to it's own.... Then I realize I was created by The Almighty and whatever this transition phase is ...it too will pass.

So I PRAISE, PRAY, WORSHIP, MOAN, CRY, and MEDITATE on the Spirit. I open myself up to all that shall and will come...VICTORY, JOY, PEACE, LOVE, and COMFORT.

I am truly thankful now for through this piece God has ministered to my soul through The Holy Spirit. For this I am truly thankful. Thank you El Elyon, Elohim, Adonai....No Words can express how I truly feel thank you for Loving me. And thank you Blog fam for letting me vent....


If you wish to allow your mind to be guided by the spirit of Most High pray this prayer:

Lord fill my mind with your thoughts, give me insight to your ways, help me to appreciate your wisdom. Let my mind behold your glory. Grant me life and peace through your spirit. Amen


Peace and Blessings, Sistah Kenya... 2009

No comments: