Friday, February 12, 2010

Stand Strong in the Face of the Adversary!!

Philippians 1:27-28

27Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in one spirit, contending as one man for the faith of the gospel 28without being frightened in any way by those who oppose you. This is a sign to them that they will be destroyed, but that you will be saved—and that by God.



Often times we may find ourselves facing obstacles, people, spirits that in no way form or fashion are supportive for us or to us. Yahweh has sent us an encouraging word through the life of our fellow brethren. We are to STAND STRONG in Yah and move accordingly. We must not allow ourselves to be afraid.... No matter the situation. It was hard for me to swallow this pill but yet the words are true and effective. We must remember:



Psalm 27:1

The LORD is my light and my salvation
whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life

of whom shall I be afraid?



When everyone from immediate family and friends are against you and the path you have taken for Yah, Holdfast. You know in your heart and soul that Yah has directed your path let no one deter you. Yes the attcks of the enemy will come full force and the trials will be allowed to make you stronger. Yet even in these times you will feel at your weakest. It is then that you must allow the POWER of Most High- Yahweh to keep you and sustain you during the storm. The rains will come and the thunder will roll, lighting will flash, and the oceans will roar but know that you are not alone.



John 14:16

16And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever17the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.



The Holy Spirit is with us...Jesus is with us...Yah is with us!! (the Trinity)

As I write this I encourage myself for I am going through this place of what I speak on. I have learned it is better to Trust in God than to depend on myself or man. I have faith and believe, I know Yah will work things together for my good. In the meantime I must GO THROUGH. Knowing that Yah is with me and that the SUN shall rise again. The wings of righteousness shall be revealed and all will see the Glory of my God through me and the trials that Yah will bring me through.



Remember Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.



Be bold and brave! Stand in the Authority that Yah has given unto you. Bind demonic forces and wicked prinicipalities on earth as it is in heaven. And Loose Divinity, strength, confidence, wisdom etc. on earth as it is in heaven in Jesus name!! Cast down imagination and strongholds, you have the power...Yah has given it to you. You are heir to the throne. Be not decieved Our Lord is Alpha and Omega and no one is anything with out Yah. Be strong and stand firm in the promise of Most High.



I will pray that whoever comes upon this piece will gain and be able to share with others the insight that lies within. Peace and Blessings my brothas and sistahs. STAND STRONG in the FACE of the Adversary!!

No comments: