Thursday, December 16, 2010

The After Life- Everlasting



The After Life- Everlasting

One day my spirit will be present before the ALMIGHTY
Alpha & Omega.. On that day my spirit shall be weighed
Declaring if my deeds of life have sufficed, determining where
I shall spend eternal life

You ever wonder what it will be like for your flesh to fall fast asleep
To awaken in the spiritual atmosphere where you & the creator shall meet
The environment will be like none you have ever seen, what it truly
Is not even me nor you can conceive

To be in the presence of Most High and sing praises unto YHWH
Is a lifelong quest of mine, but then I wonder what will it really
Be like? Time after time… Am I truly ready to meet that unknown destiny?
T he after life is everlasting… is it not?

Spirits of all mankind shall adjourn all in one place
First to be judged without haste and then for those who
Are chosen & who lived up to their calling
Our names shall be revealed in the Lambs book of life

When every knee has bowed and every tongue confessed
The everlasting after life shall begin
There will be praising forevermore; there I shall meet my Savior
T he Cherubim and my Guardian Angels

Rejoicing in praise unto Most High shall be our lives
For those who won’t make it to where we dwell
T here will be gnashing of teeth and they will
Burn endlessly, such a sad ending especially
W hen it could have been prevented

In this life I will now prepare for the afterlife everlasting
And you should too if you dare!!
Don’t put off tomorrow what should be done today
Choose life eternal, JESUS is the way.

Build your relationship with Most High
Let your praise be heard and make your presence known
Don’t leave eternal up to chance, seek the kingdom today
My prayer is that you have everlasting life in paradise
SHALOM

No comments: