Thursday, April 28, 2011

Me Defining a Bastard Child

Some say a Bastard child would be one
Who was conceived out of wedlock
Others say it is one who came thru a tragedy
I.E. a rape or incestuous act

Well I have pondered on this thang
And I think I have another theory
Although an orphan is defined as one who

Is not wanted by his mother or father
I deem this thought more defining for a bastard child
There are more theories that are suitable like the one who is

Raised by one parent only to have the other involved
Whenever the parent chooses, leaving the child to be
Raised inadequately and unbalanced

This is only my personal perspective and theory
Not to be tested or written in stone
Just a thought to ponder when one has reached

An area of confusion where bastard children are concerned
So are you a bastard child and have you made one?
I know it sounds harsh but don’t be dismayed

For there are many that come thru these avenues and
Yet they are successful beings, living life to fullest
Capacity, therefore being a bastard child is not all bad

Signed: Learning to live as me, Just as I am

No comments: