Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What are we here for? Do you really Care?

Have you ever wondered about the reason of your existence?
I mean one day you were born and then you shall die.
What about the life in between? The experiences ...Love, joys, pains...
What purpose do we serve as a people being here on earth?

The bible says..

We have been created by God for His pleasure, not our own (Revelation 4:11)

What then you ask is our purpose? It is our destiny to seek and find the answers to this quest....

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour." (Psalm 8:3-5)

I am glad that I have the opportunity to be..exist in this place we call earth.. I deem it necessary to grasp the true meaning of mine own existence. Finding purpose in my Faith and in my Creator!!

What are you here for?? Do you really care??

No comments: