Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I's Married Now!!!


First and foremost given Honor to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I am so blessed to say that I am now married to Mr. AJ Woodson. Lord knows I thought I never would see the day when I would actually be married. Yes I always planned for it, always wanted it, had been engaged two times, but never did really think it would finally come to pass especially not like this.This shows that when you give your life to God and begin to live for him according to his perfect will, then and only then shall you recieve the desires of your heart! 3 years ago I made a promise unto God that I would change my ways and do as much as I could to live a life pleasing unto Jehovah. (Seek ye the kingdom of God first and everything else shall be added unto you!!)Since then I have been growing spiritually and the Lord has shown me favor.
No I'm not perfect! I don't always do things right but I strive to do as best I can. I live daily and allow the ressurection of Christ to live within me everyday. I make a conscious descision to do the will of my creator. Why am I telling you this, you may ask? because I am a living witness to what my God can do. as my life's motto goes "there is no success without struggle!" so along this journey there has been many obstacles but All Praises be unto the Most High God that I am still here.I realize this union is not just for my enjoyment but for employment and my service has just now been elevated. I will do my fathers will until I die. No weapon formed against me shall prosper! I am on the Lord side and Jehovah's got my back! The Lord is my light and salvation, Whom shall I fear? I will stand on the solid rock for life.Thank you Spiritual Minded Fam for all your support love and prayers... Once again To God be all the glory!! The journey has just begun!

No comments: