Monday, March 1, 2010

PRAISE YAH, I'M STILL STANDING!!

Trials have come to make me strong
Though in the midst of these trials I have felt weak
Yet I held on with everything I hold to Yah's unchanging hand
I realize that I walk and not faint because of my faith

I have lifted my eyes unto the Lord
I have Prayed and by and by Yah has answered
Not always have things worked out when I wanted them to
But Yah is always on time....

Mind you, I have learned PATIENCE and what it truly means
To WALK by FAITH and not by sight...
I am stronger than ever before now, because Yah has kept me
I feel invigorating love in abundance oh how I praise thee

For all that has and is to come there is only one
To be thankful to and only one whom I will Praise ---YAH
Through the valley's of death still I rise with an awesome spirit of God inside
Still I rise... No weapon formed against me shall prosper

I am a warrior and Yah is my strength
My Rock and salvation, my breastplate and helmet
Jesus is my savior and no other name is higher
I declare Peace in my life and on this journey

Yet still I stand cause Yah has Blessed... Oh how I sing praises
I give honor and worship the Most High
I am thankful to have this opportunity to praise
This storm is near over I can feel it just a little more to go

Thank God the Battle is already won and I am a VICTOR!!
PRAISE YAH I AM STILL STANDING...FOREVERMORE!!!!

Copyright © 2010 Sistah Kenya

2 comments:

Don said...

If I can continue to have faith and believe in that which I wholeheartedly believe ... I can see myself feeling just as your heartfelt prose represents.

Sistah Kenya said...

I'm glad you take the time to read these thoughts and bogs..Peace and Blessings