Thursday, March 25, 2010

When you have gone through the war....

When you have gone through the war

Stand strong and don't back down

Retreat to rest and allow Yah to restore you

Remember there is no failing these tests

The battle has already been won



Don't loose focus, this is only a time of retreat

Because the war again you will soon meet

Yet on another level with new devils

but do not fret...Why??



Cause Most High, Yaweh got cha back

Rest assured nothing and no one can escape Yah's attack

I declare Peace, Joy, and Love for you to go forth

Yes you need these three but most of all Yah's love



There is none greater

Yes, know that once you have gone through the war

Your name is scribbled on the advesary's pad

They got your number and yo next assignment is their mission

To stop before you even can dish it...but don't worry



The Holy Spirit has got cha back

Stand in the authority Christ has given you

You are more than conquerors through Him

Yet when you are weak He is strong



So run on my sistah

Run on my brotha

Lay your burdens upon the Lord

Take up your cross daily



Deny self and allow Yah to pour into you

Truly then you shal see another VICTORY
When you've Gone through the War!!!


Peace and Blessings

Copyright © 2010 Sistah Kenya

3 comments:

Don said...

I wish I could remind myself 24 hours a day, yep, even during my sleep, of this great truth to those who truly believe.

Sistah Kenya said...

Peace and blessings spread the word about this bolg so many others will be able to see this word as you have...glad I coud share similiar experience with you.. One

Daij said...

I agree with what Don said