Thursday, September 2, 2010

TIME

As I look at my life now I realize how much Time has gone by
In an instant, a twinkle of an eye, it seems Time has slipped away
My journey is nowhere near complete yet I enter into
A TIME warp it seems

Nature is doing its own thing
Storms passing, tsunami's rising, earthquakes shaking
I wonder even now what truly lies in this moment of time
Have I stumbled across something miraculous?

Understanding that time stops for no one
It embraces the shadows of our past
Giving life to the future

If only I could hold it in my hands
Along with my dreams and destiny
If I could monitor every thought and vision

Time would be my friend allowing me to exist
Existing eternally yes that would be a treat
Time is the ultimate gift for it can be given

Yet also taken away... If you cherish it
Blessings shall follow, invest in it and use it wisely
Time waits for no man...

Time it's not on your side so it seems but in
A twinkle of an eye you could have it without
Question dwelling in a moment of bliss

TIME.... TIME..... TIME... Live in it!!!

No comments: