Friday, January 21, 2011

Closer~Erotica

In the night my eyes are drawn to you. The moonlight illuminates your skin and your very essence calls out to me.. I feel you in the distance so I approach you gently. My heart leaps out to yours so I calm it by walking towards you.. Our hands meet and then the game of caressing begins. Your soft yet manish skin has gotten me on a natural high...

Chocolate brown, mocha born; it drives me wild. Just to be in you presence, hmmm my heart sings. As you run your fingers through my hair I relax my head and let my neck go to the rhythm of your flow. I sigh with great relief knowing that I am in good hands. So I move in a little closer and kiss your lips. The electricity of our kiss sparks up the flame in my loins. As your tongue tangoes with mine I grab hold to your chest sampling every hair with my fingertips. Your muscles tense up and then release as your chest is filled with the fire and desire.

I gaze into your eyes once more to capture the moment.. Finally you pick me up and carry me to the loft. As I lay I begin to picture you inside of me. The thought excites me. So I moan with the sexiest groan ever.. Instead of speaking you simply guide your fingers from my lips to my breast. My nipples become erect and the touch of you excites me more.. One kiss from you will make me explode. So as I think it, this is just what you do. Kissing me on every inch of my body not missing a spot, head to toe, starting with my forehead the frontal lobe, love of all being..

Ending with my soft and precious feet, what a treat! Toe by toe you caress me with your firm and exotic tongue. I never knew being intimate with you could be so much fun. So as I aim to show you my pleasure I grab your man handle and shift it in my direction. Caressing this joystick has become much fun.. your heavy panting lets me know you approve. So as I take this ride to the next level, now you lay and I drive. The moon still gleaming bright in the night.

The air has become hot and steamy filled with the aroma of pure ecstasy. Its just you and me here and nothing but our love which guides us to the most ultimate levels. So the journey continues and as the climax is obtained you scream out my name! Yes I love to hear you call out to me, especially when we are one... And now the night has just begun, You and me journey into the avenue of CLOSER.. As our hearts subside from traveling out of time we both are relieved to know this love right here shall never die..

~Sensual Me~

1 comment:

blazintommyd said...

Your prose flows nicely. I was referred by a friend which enhances the erotica. Delightfully enjoyed ♥♥