Monday, January 3, 2011

A New day New Year




















It's a New dawn, a New Day, A New Year and I'm feeling Fine!!
Giving All Praise and Honor to the Most High God~YHWH!!
I am blessed to add anotha entry to this blog Black Butterfly Emerged!
For those who don't know me I would like to re-introduce myself...

My name is Sistah Kenya a child of Most High
Saved by grace to spread the gospel to a lost & dying world
I rep my Saviour CHRIST daily!! Not only by mouth but also
By the way I LIVE..YHWH has blessed me to be a blessing to others so often times
I will write great spiritual exhortations on this blog

Hopefully this blog will be an inspiration to you as it is
A portion of my soul & testimony poured out in written form
I was made to worship my creator and with the gifts that have
Been instilled in me I will share these Gifts, my Light, & Love

Its' a new Dawn a new Day one neither of us have ever seen
How GREAT & AWESOME is that? Only one is worthy of our PRAISE
My Prayer is that you will allow Most High into your Heart & Life
Allow yourself to live abundantly.. For that has been the PROMISE

Given unto us in John 10:10

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I have come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Be blessed today.. Know that God is God and YHWH has a plan to prosper you & not harm you.. As promised in Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

So journey with me into this year standing on the PROMISES

Of our GOD and our Savior! 2011 is the year our blessings
Shall manifest in the natural realm for it is already done in the spiritual realm!!
Stand firm and go forth in the way of the Lord..
I declare and decree this is our YEAR

I have a DREAM and it unfolds this YEAR... All Praise be unto YHWH
Watch when I tell you I shall RISE in the way of Most High this YEAR
As you shall too if you ready..then let's get it!!
The journey continues.....

Peace and Blessings

No comments: