Monday, July 18, 2011

One demon Won't Stop No show!!


I know y'all travel in packs and start with one soul

Trying to devour it and take control

Well lemme just tell u One demon aint gon stop no show

Yeah y'all got trickery and deceit

All ready to go


Well I got my Father, his Son and the Holy Ghost

Y'all been shaken up things and giving me a run for my soul

But still I'm saying, one demon don't stop no show

I know there are legions of y'all and you come in droves


But all I need is ONE savior and he makes me pure as Gold

Giving me strength, power, insight, wisdom & discernment

Power to speak life over myself and others

Declaring and decreeing that you be cast into the fire, no longer for hire


Telling yo high priest he must flee

That's right the word say so When I resist you

You must go!! No questions asked

But I know u will return with more than you came with


And I'll be saying again, one demon won't stop no show

For all of you are as one to my God for you have no power

Other than what you are allowed

And I know you coming for me because I've been endowed


My power is not of my own, but in YHWH I stand strong

So hear my voice and tell yo folk that this one right chea

Ain't no joke!! I might bend but I won't break,

I might fall but I'm getting back up


Because the God I serve has already declared me CHAMPION

And as fo you and yours the war has begun

I'm still trekking on though, sorry you thought I was done!

Soldier is in my blood, thought you knew that when my

Christ gave his life to declare his love


Not only for me but unto YHWH

His quest was fulfilled, so you see no matter what u do

You can't have me.. the missions I was ordained to fulfill I shall

For I have the protection of Most High and when YHWH say it's done it's done..

Told ya one demon won't stop no show...


*Dedicated to hasatan and all the demons that serve'em*

~Those who have ears I pray that you will hear and be empowered by this piece knowing that satan has no authority in your life but you have control when you humbly submit your will unto God.. Shalom~

No comments: