Friday, July 8, 2011

The Casey Anthony Case

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Matt 7:2



My disclaimer on this case: How long will we as people allow the MEDIA to dictate to us how we should think, live, eat dress, etc? Although this case is one that hits home in the hearts of many parents and Christians I would like to make a bold statement. There will come a time when those in high places whether it be government or media will say things that is not TRUE!! They have already done it. For those who have a RELATIONSHIP with YHWH I beg you to ask God for wisdom and discernment regarding issues such as this and learn to look at things of this nature thru the eyes of GOD and not the emotions of man.

We are flesh and we make mistakes. No One is perfect! New graces and mercies is gven to us all daily. Although this Mother took 31 days to report her child missing I do realize there are more underlying issues within her mind. (Sexual Abuse) Being one who was molested as a young girl from ages 5-12 I know what that is like. But no one knows but me and others who have experienced it what it is like to live with that travesty. It changes you! Sexually, mentally, emotionally, and especially toward children; For the better or worse. I am saying all this to say we were not there, and we were not given alll of the evidence the jury was given.

For whatever reason YHWH has allowed this woman to have a chance at life beyond this incident. Unfortunately a child has passed but God knew her fate before she entered into this world. I believe sometimes some only come to help those who are already here. I know many of you won’t understand my thoughts within this note and that is okay. Yet I will write cause GOD has placed it upon my heart. If no one else will pray for CASEY I will. Even the theif on the cross with Jesus was given a chance in the 9th hour… If this should become anotha unsung song within the justice system; I can rest well knowing YHWH has the last say so. Vengence is the Lord’s and who are we to judge? I know CASEY maybe guilty but who am I to convict her when GOD has granted her a pardon..We reap what we sow and do know if there is injustice within the system there will be none with GOD!

Even if my plea seems bias with my own history (pics=life experiences) I ask YHWH to remove my emotions and flesh and allow me to see things thru the eyes of the spirit. In this there is compassion, love, justice, and truth. I am thankful that my fate does not lye in the hands of man nor does Casey’s. Even if this verdict is deserving of her only GOD could allow it to come forth. MAN does not know our destiny but YHWH does and allows us to make choices along the way. This case was not just for CASEY but if your heart was touched it was for you too. Please ask God what you are to gain from this on a spiritual level and look beyond the media and your own opinion of this woman, but allow God to show you truly what you are to take from this and be open and prepared for what GOD will show you. Believe me you will be surprised what you will be shown..Fast and pray try GOD at his word in Jeremiah 33:3 he says; ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’



As I close I just want to say please DON’T SLEEP! as my one of my favorite artise E.Badu sings “STAY WOKE” don’t allow the tricks & illusions of this world to allow you to condemn people. I am not saying CASEY is not GUILTY because I don’t know but what I do know is that my ABBA knows and the righteous is never forsaken.. So in the end that little baby girl that is no longer with us SHALL WIN! How? Cause she is with the greatest winner of all time YHWH. May the grace of God keep you and the Spirit of GOD be with you as you continue your journey in this earth called life.

Proverbs 3:5-7 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and depart from evil.



Jude 1:24-25

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling,And to present you faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion and power, Both now and forever.

Amen.

Sincerely, Sistah Kenya

No comments: