Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas To ALL!!

Wow! Its that time of year when we celebrate the coming of my Savior. The day he entered into this world! He came so that we might have life and have it more abundantly. Although society would have you believe that Christmas time is just about gifts, family and food, that's the contrary. We should be taking this time to remember Christs coming and daily prepare for his return. Life is short but filled with an array of events. You only get one life on this side of Jordan where you will be able to choose whom you will serve.... Jesus Christ-Yeshua, Alpha & Omega-I AM, Lord of all...

I know we're all entitled to our own beliefs and when we take time to think truly about why we yet live.. We have to be honest with ourselves and realize that it goes beyond just us and our humaness. I just want to be able to say unto my God that I spoke of him to all I could in this life. So that when my judgment day comes He will say unto me well done thy good and faithful servant! Well Done...

Don't just take my word, search the Living word for yourself..Get to know God and Christ for yourself..See won't it make a difference in your life. The Bible says oh taste and see that the Lord is good and his mercies endure forever...

Well as for me and my house we will serve the Lord, Christ..Always!

Hebrews 11:1-3 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.This is was the ancients were commended for. By faith we understand the universe was formed by God's command so that what is seen was not made out what is visible!!


Peace and Blessings

No comments: