Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Streets are Calling me!! Whats Calling you?

You ever felt like every where you went somebody knew your name...Well I had that going on for me alot back in my worldly days but now so much more than ever... Now that I am saved. Although now they are calling my name because of who my Heavenly Father is...They see God in me and are drawn to me by his presence.I am so grateful to God for his spirit that lives within me...for the word in Psalms 91:15 says He will call upon me and I will answer him, I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him...Isaiah 43:7,9 says everyone who is called by name, whom I created for my glory whom I formed and made..all the nations gather together and the people assemble...

God has called us and we have called upon him and still can at any given moment.. I have realized that when you become a servant of God you are called upon just as much to do the will of the Lord. It is his desire that no man should perish. It is our mission to reach as many lost souls as we can. Encouraging our brothers and sisters in this journey along the way.Not only on Sunday morning or during the holiday seasons but every day of our lives...

The streets are calling me and I can no longer ignore what my Savior has instore for me. I have professed to be a Great woman of God and now it is time for me to walk in my calling. I have no fear and I know that Most High is with me always. His rod and staff comforts me. Although I will walk through the valley and shadows of death I will FEAR NO EVIL!! I shall run this race with much faith endurance knowing that it is won by the one who endures to the end.I know where my heart lies...Whatever you cherish in your heart you will allow yourself to adhere to and become one with. I cherish My Heavenly father, My Creator, My Savior...

What Has God called you to that you have not answered to? Open up to him he will lead you in all things if only you would surrender yourself totally unto him...Mind, Body, and Soul!

Peace and Blessings

No comments: