Monday, December 8, 2008

Praise...I am Engaged Finally the Lord has Provided!!!

All Praises be unto The Most High
This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it! I have been tarrying for a while now and I have come to a conclusion...
Life was given to me that I might worship and praise my creator all while enduring lifes pains and sorrows, joys and pains. In this journey if I should allow myself to draw near to thee I will gain a better insight of what this journey entells for me.
I am glad that My creator thought enough of me to give me life...He loved me so to bless me with children, a Husband to be and loved ones who love me so but most of all he loves me so that he gave his only begotten SON that I may have eternal life...
There is no GREATER love than that!
All praises unto him ABBA Father...
You are worthy...blessed be he in the highest
I will forever worship and praise his name...no matter the trials ..success..valley lows I will forever be grateful!! Forever...Thank you Father you are wonderful and high and lifted up!
May the eyes of those who read this see your GLORY shining through and turn from their wicked ways, be encouraged in their own journey of life and come unto you...I pray their lives be forever changed that you might reign in their lives forever.... in Jesus name ...Amen
I am forever grateful...Praise YAH!
Yeshua (Jesus Christ) lives forever in me
Immanuel, my prince of peace..
Jehovah Jireh my provider.. Jehovah Shalom

No comments: