Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Grown in the mind of YAH!!

The thought of me unraveled and my physical being became
The mission I'm to accomplish was wrapped up in my DNA
The roads I would travel and the valleys I would walk through
All pinned out in a map called life!!

Most High's energy filled the universe and all those whom heard the call
Answered within their spirit...Although the advesary has set traps
YAH's energy within my soul has encouraged me to live

I have chosen the source of everlasting life, one that gives true Love, Joy and Peace..
I have all that I will ever need for I have been Grown in the mind of YAH
From the beginning of times as we know it

all lives in the All in All...My most creative energy has come from within this Spirit
My existence only represents a small portion of my creator's mind
I yearn to dwell inside, to convey the message untold
But I am not fully capable of such things at this time..
One day though I will be

The Logos of Yah will be revealed and I shall totally intertwine
And know all the things that I have yearned to know all my life..
I am thankful that I was grown in the mind of YAH!

All Praises be to the Most High God

Shalom

Copyright © 2009 Sistah Kenya

No comments: