Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Once a Victim Now a VICTOR!!

I was once a victim of many unfortunate circumstances
My mind tends to ponder and often wonder
What would my life had been like if I was never molested

Would I be the strong woman that I am now?
Confident in my self because of the many struggles I've endured
If I had never been sexually assaulted would I be able to SAY NO to unwanted demons

If I was never promiscuous and full of drama would I be able to decipher true love now?
Had I not given my life over to my Creator would I still be a hot mess?
I know without a doubt that I have come thus far only because of GRACE

I am loved so much by my Creator that I am already deemed a VICTOR
Not just because of accomplishment and successes but because I am a chosen one
I had to grow through trial and tribulations, I had to suffer through so that I may be able to help

Help others that would endure..Like you and You!
I tell you the truth, being a victim is never any fun but
When you have made up in your mind that enough is enough
You will be healed and released from your pains

It will take time but never be ashamed, for this is nothing you have brought on yourself
It's only a stepping stone to your destiny of Victory!!
I believe in me and I believe in you and together we can build our bridge to VICTORY.
I pray strength and power for you...May you find Peace and Joy beyond your hurt

May you be all that you were born to be... Once a Victim now a VICTOR!!
Forever you'll see!

Peace and Blessings

Copyright © 2009 Sistah Kenya

No comments: