Monday, July 19, 2010

Endow me...Lord!!


So many days and nights have gone by
And yet daily I am constantly trying to reach
The next level in you...Well Father I have now
Come to the conclusion that first you must ENDOW
Me with the power of the Holy Ghost, The Ruach Elohim, Shekinah

Fill me with your spirit YHWH this shall be the only way
I can even stand in this life of mine... Endow me
Annoint me from the top of my head to my toes
Allow me to tap into the power and authority you created me with

So many of us are lost and don't know that You are THE WAY
Not religion, going to church, or even doing the work of the church
It is having a relationship with you that is the laying foundation
Abba if you ENDOW me then the people will see....

Fill me Lord let your light REFLECT in me
You are Strong and Mighty and yet when I am weak
You are my strength...We are your creation, we need you
So fill us with your spirit, Fill me with your spirit

There is none like you, there will never be another
You are the very reason why I exist...You are the reason
I write, I sing, I speak, I live, I breathe..Endow me with your Spirit
Thank you Lord for your fresh annointing which anews everyday..
Thank you Lord for loving me

You are Wonderful, Magnificent in every way...
HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, LORD ALMIGHTY...ALPHA & OMEGA
I am not ashamed of my LOVE for you, My relationship with you
For it is the very reason why I have survived the evils of this world

Endow Me Lord.. Like only you can, to heal the sick, to cast out devils
To speak Life to my life and others, To open blind eyes to see you,
Endow me...Lord I need to feel your spirit daily, Endow me....

I am yours, I surrender my will to yours
I am no longer me but you that live in me
Endow me Jesus!!! Endow me... You reign 4-eva
In my life I shall know no other... The Father, Son, & Spirit

The perfect trinity, mind, body & soul
All praises unto you Most High
Peace and Blessings

Copyright © 2010 Sistah Kenya

No comments: