Monday, July 19, 2010

You are My Everything and I trust you!!


Yes there are times when I have looked the other way
Expecting someone else to take your place
Little did I know, no one could fill your shoes
Your imprint in my life has changed me so

There will never be another to touch me the way you do
Your very essence fills my soul, gives me chills as I grow
The way you listen to me even when you know I've done wrong
You allow me to enter in with open arms

You never question me or constantly remind me of my wrong doings
Yet you forgive me while yet warning me that I will reap what I sow
I can't help but know tis true for what I put into the ground shall also rise
You tell me no worries about life, clothes, food or shelter

For you have my best interest at hand and will make sure I'm ok
You care for me even when others turn their backs on me
When my mother and father have forsaken me yet you are there
I trust you for your word stands true..You never change

You are the same yesterday, today and forevermore
Today I just wanna say THANK YOU!! For loving me inspite of me
Even when I didn't return the love yours still shown through
You are simply AMAZING what can I say???

Except You are my EVERYTHING and I trust YOU!!
Abba, YHWH, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, El Shaddai
Yeshua, Jesus, The Christ, Emmanuel, The Way
Ruach Elohim, Holy Spirit, Ruach Ha-kodesh, Ruach Adonai

You are Incredible, Magnificent, Marvelous
You are my everything and I love you
Forever my soul shall be intertwined with you
Thank you lover of my soul..I bless your name

Yours Truly,

Your chosen one, daughter, servant, humble one...

Sistah Kenya

Copyright © 2010 Sistah Kenya

No comments: